Type: D045-423DB VA HY
User: Pabrik Kelapa Sawit ( Palm Oil Mill ) PT. Torganda,
Location : North Sumatera, Indonesia
Application: Post Clarification
Function : Separation of components which are mixed in the sludge ,with 3 separation outputs :
- Output 1 : Light Phase, which is approx. 80-95% clear palm oil, the rest is water or nose ( other impurities)
- Output 2: Heavy Phase equal approx. 99% water , the rest is oil and nose
- Output 3: Solid, which is around 97% sand and other waste, the rest is oil.
The average norm required by Palm Oil Mills after separation process by Decanter is :
- Oil at Light Phase around 80-90%
- Oil at Heavy Phase around 1%
- Residual oil content in solid below 3.5%
These norms have been achieved by HILLER Decanter as per attached Lab results. Other advantage of HILLER Decanter is :
The drive to rotate scroll is Hydromotor ( hydraulic power pack), so that the produced G-Force is stronger compared to other brands that still use ElectricMotor as Drive. The separation results are then better.