Austrian company Fischer was one of the first manufacturers of Plate Heat Exchangers for the food industry which could establish itself successfully on the world market.
Fischer Plate Heat Exchangers are developed and optimized for the food industry.
A very wide range of different systems can be offered.
Plate surfaces from 0.05m² to 1.5 m² and throughputs up to 1000 m³/hr are available.
Depending on the application, various plate profiles are on offer.
- Frames; Multibolt closure | Central closure
- Plates; Standard | High capacity | Free flow solid particles
Plate Heat Exchangers Applications;
- Pasteurising systems for; milk products | beer | fruit juices | other liquid food
- Hot water preparation for heating systems
- Cooling and air conditioning Systems
- Cleaning in place systems (CIP)